29. apr. 2009

The duck fell out of the pond...

I just logged on to it's learning, and found a message that was sent to all the people in my class. It was from our gymteacher, and she wrote something about our test tomorrow. And when I'm saying "test" and talking about gymnastics, you'll probably think that we're having a running-test or something. Sadly, you're wrong.
Because tomorrow, in our gymlessons, my class is going to get a paper and a pen, answer some stupid questions from 70 pages of our gymbook. Yes, we have a gymbook. I know that's not the right name for it, but I call it a gymbook..
My point is that I can't understand why we have to have a test like that in gym. Gym, for me, is fun, sweaty and supposed to be hard work for something other than the brain, which we get to train all week in all our other lessons in school. I hate this.

And if you haven't guessed it yet; the title has nothing to do with the text.

Paul, write about girls for me!

0 comments: