29. apr. 2009

My task was to write about something more interesting then hippos, but is there something more interesting then hippos? They are cute and they look funny! I once watched a program about two people who had a hippo as a pet, she was really cute and she behaved like a cross of a dog and a human. She could open doors and she slept in a bed (well that was until the bed broke because of her weight).
Well, what ever! Im not going to write more about hippos.I have decided to write about (well, Brit Mari had to tell me what to write about) my taste in music. Mostly i listen to rock and alternative, but other than that I like music that has a text with content. I love to just stare out in the air and forgett everything about anything and anyone. Just listen to to the music that comes out of my slightly busted ipod.

My favourite bands at the time are Three days grace, Foo fighters and The killers and of course Linkin Park. The song that is on my brain right now is Given up, by Linkin Park. My interpretation of the song is that it's about a person who feels alone and scared and that there is no one who sees him/her, that no one can see how frustrated he/she feels.

My music goes after my mood. When i just want to relaxe and don't think about anything I listen to the most noisy music i have. A bit wierd I know, but it helps. It kinda puches the thaughts away. In some periodes I listen to music all the time, and other days I don't listen to music at all. My mom hates my music, she thinks it's to loud and noisy. So when I'm home alone, the first thing I do is to set the music as high as it gets and sing out!

I think I need a new ipod. And I know why to. It had been in the washing machine! Tadaaaaa...And don't how it managet to get there. It's a mystery!

Now I callenge Gina to write about snowboarding! Good luck :)

3 comments:

Duft af Død sa...

I adooooore your iPod - you can't se a shit, and yeah, it sucks. So I adore it.

Anyhow, Linkin Park is quite good. What's your fav song by them? Actually, I think Numb is kinda good even though I normally don't listen to .. nu metal/rock if I'm right.

Anonym sa...

Haha ^^ I like your ipod to. Especially the screen..

I'm not really sure about favourite song, like most of them.

Maby we should switch ipod??

Duft af Død sa...

Gaha - I don't think you would enjoy ALL my music although I have som Linkin Park and music like that on my playlist.

But, yeah - I reaaaaally want to switch iPods!