14. apr. 2009

EasterEasterEaster:D

My Easter Holiday
I was one of the chosen ones to write about something in our English blog this time. Sooo I'm going to write about my Easter Holiday.

Of course I had to get the flue in the beginning of the holiday and I had to visit the doctor and get some antibiotics, because I had also gotten an inflammation of the throat.
On Friday my two brothers, Ola and Jone came home from Bergen. At Saturday morning Hege, Hege’s mother and I went shopping in Haugesund. Later that day my cousins Siri, Endre, Magnus and my uncle came to visit us. On Sunday morning Siri and I went for a walking trip to Nordstøldalen. On Monday we went to visit a friend in Sauda and watched some movies.

At Tuesday Endre, Magnus and my uncle went back home. On Wednesday my other cousins from Bergen, Andreas, Johannes and their parents came to stay at my grandmother’s place.

On Maundy Thursday, Siri, Andreas, Johannes, my uncle and I went for a skiing trip in Slettedalen. When we had parked the car it started raining, so we had to sit and wait until the weather was better. After a little while it stopped raining and we started the trip. After a while we decided to find a place where we could eat, and of course it had to start raining again, so we sat for a short time before we packed our things and went back home again.
Later the same day I sang with my choir in Sauda. Afterwards we went to my grandmother’s place and ate cakes and watched the movie “Hairspray”.

At Saturday my cousins, uncle and aunt went home to Bergen. Later that day my mother and father, my brother Ola and I went to Ola’s fiancée and her parents in Aksdal. On Sunday I was just chilling out with watching TV and did some homework. On Monday Hege and I went to the cinema in Sauda and watched the movie “Menn som hater kvinner”.

I tag Wendy. Write about a animal that disqust you.

3 comments:

Duft af Død sa...

I guess that you had more fun than I did. Did you miss the sun? :)

Ingridbj sa...

Yes, I did. Like I mentioned in the text when we were on the ski trip to Slettedalen. It started to rain while we were eating. Preeeeetty irritating. :P

Duft af Død sa...

I guess.