16. apr. 2009

An animal that I really hate


I really love animals, specials animals, like tarantella and turtles. But I have one animal that I really hate, and that's cow. They are so ugly with theire big eyes and theire long tongue. The truth is that I am scared of them. I'm not the tallest person in this world, so they are very huge for me. And they have big legs, which can kick me! I think cows should be small, with small kind eyes. Not big blue eyes. Cows should be pink, with purple eyes. They would been more lovely then. And they should also have theire own name only for cows. Because I wouldn't like if someone called a cow up after me! A big disguesting cow with big BIG eyes, and long ugly tongue and someone called it Wendy. I think that cow is really ugly and I really hate them. They are going around the farmer and eat. I can't tell you why I hate them, it is just that I do. And I have always hate them.
I have to tag someone and that would be Tobias, and you are gonna write about why you wanne studie in USA.

4 comments:

Duft af Død sa...

I personally think that cows are quite interesting, and they have a funny sound, but they must have a boring life.

But as you mentioned, they're HUGE! Might be scary for little WendyWho ^^

Lisa sa...

I actually had a cow named after me...My friend has a farm, and they have a lot of cows. I took it as a complement, though;-)

Duft af Død sa...

Lisa the cow. How funny ^^,

Lisa sa...

Yeah, poor Lisa the cow wasn't really very good. Apparently she didn't produce enough milk and had some kind of ailment so they ended up slaughtering her not so long ago. Probably made burgers or something out of her....